Thursday, July 13, 2023 / by Brittany Aspenson
Now, all you need is a simple checklist just in case you get a call from your agent that a buyer wants to see your house in an hour… or less. Here are a couple of tasks you can do to further make a good impression and lessen the stress of every single home showing.
Thursday, June 1, 2023 / by Brittany Aspenson
Thursday, July 21, 2022 / by Brittany Aspenson
“What improvements or changes do I have to make to my home before listing?” This is one of the questions that I often hear from would-be sellers. Here's the good news—a house does not need to be completely renovated to sell. In a quickly changing market, home improvements that take too much time could only cost you more. To help you sell fast and for top dollar, I'll share a few home upgrades that won't take a lot of time and money:
1. Flooring. Wood refinishing or changing old carpets can give great returns. I know companies that do it for a reasonable rate.
2. Get new lighting.
3. Give your home a fresh coat of paint.
4. Improve your curb appeal. Since it's the first thing buyers will see, your property's curb appeal can leave a long-lasting impression.
5. Do some general maintenance. This will make your home appear well cared for even if it's not updated.
6. Complete old projects. ...
Tuesday, March 1, 2022 / by Brittany Aspenson
When is the best time to enter the real estate market? I receive many questions about this from people considering buying or selling a home. Sometimes people need to move for financial or personal reasons, which will trump any market conditions at the time. However, if you’re able to time your move, here are four things to think about that may help you decide when the best time is:
1. Market timing. There are three different types of markets: a seller’s market, a buyer’s market, and a balanced market. We’re rarely in a balanced market, and when we are, it’s not for long. As you likely know, we’re currently in an extremely strong seller’s market.
If you’re looking to buy, you’ll have to decide if you should do so in a seller’s market. If you need to sell and buy, you’re participating in both sides of the market, so it essentially comes out even. If. ...
Monday, January 24, 2022 / by Brittany Aspenson
Our Home Swap option provides homeowners who qualify (and MANY do!) the ability to buy their next home without their current home being sold yet. Our Refresh program offers cash assistance to help if your current home needs work prior to listing. And we also can facilitate a CASH OFFER for those looking to make the process super simple! Finally, our Multiple Offer Strategy will ensure selling at the highest price in this Seller's Market.
These options help alleviate the fear and challenge of listing your home then trying to compete for the next, all within a designated time frame. You can't go wrong! It's an amazing opportunity if you are looking to MOVE and take advantage of historically low interest rates.
In this market, it ...